Saturday, September 18, 2010

Its a-camping I will go

Its that time of year....Faire Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe I'm up at 6 am on a Saturday to basically drive 1.5 hrs to volunteer my time to clean a shop that does not belong to me. But hey, I get first look at all the goodies.
I'll be spending the night in the back of the truck-haven't done that in years.
Hopefully, the CMCU will be ready to roll in two weeks when we have to be there for opening cannon to a new season.
The best and worst part; we are working for 2 different vendors this year and will be clear across the park from each other.
And I'm hoping that I will spend WAY less money by being busy with customers all day. Besides, 4 Quarters (where I'll be) isn't near any of my favorite vendors-THIS is a very good thing.
I'm looking forward to seeing the park before any patrons are allowed in. A faire where only the vendors are wandering around is still 'magic'. Once the patrons arrive-its all business and people watching.
I'm taking the camera, so hopefully I'll have pics to share later.
Auf Wiedersien!

1 comment:

MarieMAA said...

that sounds so cool! hope you had a great trip!