Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TS Update

7:30 Our streets are damp. Hasn't even rained heavy enough to penetrate the tree canopy-the patio is bone dry. The heaviest is about to hit downtown. Worst winds (approx. 60 mph) up in the north of the region.

Otter: Turned north? NOOOOOO! It has to stay the course west!!! For the love of all that's holy, it must stay westward!!!
After having my plants...goodbye elephant ears....browsed clear up to the patio, I put a pan of water and half a bucket of feed corn west of the house. I checked this morning and looks like about half the corn was eaten. I checked the flower bed on that side and spotted tracks in the damp soil where I had watered the eaten garden......deer tracks...nuts. I was afraid of that. Edouard must drop at the very least, a half an inch for us to survive here.
Hey, so sorry about the RF mug. I know how that hurts. I always keep an extra coffeepot or carafe stashed for emergencies.
I see a nap in my future this afternoon. I was up all night with a horrendous headache. Only managed slight dozing and was just drugged enough to not be able to get myself up to take a Darvocet. I brewed my coffee at 5:30 am....a couple of hours early for me.

No comments: