Monday, June 2, 2008

Roc'pera Monday

WOOHOO!
I’ve got my first swap partner. I’m so excited. She’s in Spain. I guess I’d better get off my duff and get her package together since overseas shipping time sux.
BTW- Do you have ANY idea how much of a difference summer school vacation makes in the commute time here? It’s like this town is deserted. I cannot fathom what all those people are doing in the school system, but apparently there is a glut in the bureaucracy of our local ISDs. Grrrr
I’m having a “Monty Python” moment at work. Actually, it’s a Monty Python morning. Let me expound:
Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.
And always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the right side of life...
Apologies to Eric Idle. It just fits so damned well.
Guess I’m just a little down this morning.
Over the weekend, I convinced BigDog to try his hand at carving bone crochet hooks. He was all excited about bone arrowheads, then I explained that he could actually make money with the hooks…out the door he went. We’ll see what come of it.
So if you have any deer bones lying around out there…send ‘em on.

No comments: