Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Special Time Of Year

This is a special week each year. Yesterday, the 8th, was the Otter's anniversary to the Clueless One. This marks 32 years. Unbelievable.
Today is Cubedog's birthday. I won't embarrass her with the number of years this makes but will just say.....she hasn't hit the half century mark....yet.
Say a prayer for her. She and I have old kitties. Mine is 15, getting thin, and having pain problems. I dread this winter. Hers is 14, getting thin, and is having bloody urine. It's not good, friends. Please keep them in your hearts and prayers. It's not a day to have a very ill buddy. I know what it is like to lose a good friend on your birthday. Mine was human, but the pain isn't any less.
You know I would have it be different today if it was in my power, sweet sister. But happy birthday anyway. I love you.
Cubedog: Oh great, I've already had to make one flying run for the Ladies Room to get a crying jag under control......
I will have more to say about this day later...or maybe tomorrow.

No comments: