Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Happy Anniversary to me.
I am in beautiful downtown Magnolia,Tx. Yeah, the place is jumpin'!
There is no where to buy computer parts and the hotel doesn't have wireless. There's also no coffee shop in town. I really am in the boonies. Heck, I think even the Tx Ren. Fest. has wireless hotspots.
I'm still trying to get my new LT set-up to my liking. So, I'm sitting here in the quiet listening to the dulcid hum of the a/c and eating dark chocolate covered cashews. Yeah, they are as decadent as they sound.
Never did get in to vote today. I knew I shoulda got up and gone first thing this morning, but it was just too damned tempting to sit around and languidly drink my morning coffee.
Well, I will go now and continue with set-up. I'll try to post pics tomorrow.

Otter: Happy Anniversary!!!! Did BD make it there? Is he going to be able to?
I have nothing important to do this evening but sit on Rav and watch the Halloween Ghosthunters. How cheesy....they had a voice....that was obviously an electronic plant. So, last year was a snooze fest, so this year they are going to spice it up? Geesh.
I have got to download some pictures to post. I had a big machine go through my pasture today and chop down cedars. They cleared off the area over the pipeline. I told hubby that I want one of those machines. I told the operator...a neighbor....that it would have been nice if he could have gone through the rest of the pasture with that thing.
Cubedog: Nope, here alone. BD called this morning to wish me H.A. and to let me know the company is busier than the proverbial one-legged man. And they are running 5 crews and they have exactly 5 supervisors,so there will be no rotation for him. I'm gonna try and either get my money back for his feast ticket or give the damned thing away to some other lonely person. Its a dangerous situation going to TRF alone without my external money conscience. I'm gonna have to be careful. And then there's the issue of the missing lace veil.....argh!

No comments: