Saturday, March 28, 2009

Last Fall

Last november, cubedog and I went to Boerne, Texas for the Kid n Ewe & Llama too Festival. We met some great people, spent a wad on yarn, fiber, drop spindles, and a triangle loom, and a Buffalo hide. We spent two days in town having a wonderful time. Including the time spent in the motel room with yarn spread out on our beds....oh'ing, ah'ing, and trading. Okay, there may have been some yarn wallowing also.
Somewhere I know I have to have a picture of cubedog with the llama's pictured here, but I can't find it. Yeah, yeah....I need to organize my pics. Anyway, while cubedog was making nice with the long necked critters, one got a little too friendly.....he tried to nip her boob! Having gotten a little more intimate with the boy than she expected, she was compelled to buy some of his fleece.
This is the culprit....Masquarade.

This is his buddy Cinnamon.


I have a feeling that if we can do it, we will make the festival again this year.

3 comments:

SusanB-knits said...

ooo... I'd love to go... when is the festival scheduled? I'll have to see how far Boerne is from us.

Otter said...

Susan, Boerne is only a couple of hours away. The festival is in November. I will try to let you know when we find out info.
Cyndye

SusanB-knits said...

Ok, I look forward to it. Maybe we can meet up.