Saturday, April 11, 2009

2009 Retreat

Having finally recovered from the LYS retreat in Comfort, I have gotten around to down loading pics and getting blogs updated.

A good time was had by all, and though I haven't photographed the "booty" (not sure I want that debauchery chronicled) I do have pics of the most wonderful stitch n bitch -evah!

Sheryl explaining the breadth of magnificence of something she'd seen.

The room was huge and wall to wall stitchery. The view was best from outside, but I failed to get a pic of it. Otter?

I have pics of the retreat center...just haven't got them uploaded to Flickr yet (sllllooooowwww connection this morning), but if you're ever in Texas, driving I-10 and need a place to stay west of San Antonio, I can heartily recommend the Meyer B&B in Comfort, Tx. Oh, and plan to spend a day in town-wow, great shops!

No comments: